New kid on the block !

Oxdale

Ok, old kid married with a sexy kidbuddy, who gave me two lovely subkids. I have a barking kid pet too.

I'm happy to have pledged. This game can be my dream come true and "I want to believe" ® . It is the kind of game I wanted to do when I was a young engineer (this, and Paradox marvellous game engines). Now I'm still working on computer systems as a project manager.

I played in space since Elite ("first of his name") and never really go far far away from this kind of game. Currently on Elite:Dangerous and Stellaris. My favorite TV show is Firefly. But my real drug is persistent singleshard multiplayer sandbox game. What a coincidence ...

DU is a promising mix of Second Life, Wurm Online, Scrap Mechanic and Eve Online, which I played too but they all lack of something. I hope to find everything here (I really hope because the pledge hurts a bit).

That's all folks !

A quick note : it's Zofren on Discord and ingame, ZeMagik as a username and Jon Oxdale on the forum. I really f... up my subscription,  sorry for this...

Edit : finally, this is Jon Oxdale everywhere ... I just reserved the wrong name for the release ...

Nice to meet you! I certainly felt a bit of a kick when I bought my Patron pack, can't say I've played for as long as you have but I share some of your interests with sandbox games. I really hope Dual Universe is the real deal, and we should make a bunch of awesome stuff! Hope to see you ingame! 

As a notice, I just created the Old Guard of Gaïa, a FR/EN organisation with the ambition to become a common DU cult or spiritual aspect. We believe that these new worlds are beautiful and we will take care of those preserving the harmony and chaos of nature in their creations... and those who are spoiling it with ugly things or behaviors deserve to die..errrr, be resurrected in the Arkship a lot of times :).

ogg-gaia-white.thumb.png.e3e89749768d9e2ed18df472e0699675.png