These are the only things stopping me from getting the game

I have been following this game since it's announcement viewing it with the potential of being the perfect game for me, initially i was worried about whether or not they could do anything but now i have 2 main concerns after seeing how well it handles stress tests.

I, in games rather enjoy being a bit of an antagonist and i find one of the worst things for an open game such as this would be over moderation, people complaining about raids or pirate thefts or the such. I believe that moderators for the game should only really deal with hacking or exploits, everything else (everything done fairly) should be dealt with by players in game, just as perpetrated. For example, a pirate base keeps raiding nearby nations, these pirates shouldnt be hit with a banhammer or threats of it. The nearby nations should half to deal with it, this is where the fun of a social/combat crossover game comes from

The second thing is i heard there will be items added in dlc, which preorder packs include these?

If i find the both of the answers for these questions favorable, i will be buying the game as soon as possible, aiming for the $120 (one thirty something CAD) package

Welcome there,

1) they'll only intervene when something against their eula arises. Like cheating, harassment (swastikas all over the place or something like that). Scamming, awoxing and stuff like that are imho handled as in eve online

2) every package comes with items. Just look through them. There won't be any P2W items though like a golden gun or something. Plus as this is subscription base and single shard, all patches and updates are free

I have been following this game since it's announcement viewing it with the potential of being the perfect game for me, initially i was worried about whether or not they could do anything but now i have 2 main concerns after seeing how well it handles stress tests.

I, in games rather enjoy being a bit of an antagonist and i find one of the worst things for an open game such as this would be over moderation, people complaining about raids or pirate thefts or the such. I believe that moderators for the game should only really deal with hacking or exploits, everything else (everything done fairly) should be dealt with by players in game, just as perpetrated. For example, a pirate base keeps raiding nearby nations, these pirates shouldnt be hit with a banhammer or threats of it. The nearby nations should half to deal with it, this is where the fun of a social/combat crossover game comes from

The second thing is i heard there will be items added in dlc, which preorder packs include these?

If i find the both of the answers for these questions favorable, i will be buying the game as soon as possible, aiming for the $120 (one thirty something CAD) package

For the first one: JC said on multiple occasions that the Game is intended for Matures (he said because of the Monthly Subscription there will mostly be Adults). This being the case the Moderation will probably not be as harsh as in Games that are aimed for younger People. 'Raiding' other Peoples Homes is what makes the Game interesting in the frist Place and this is an Intended feature (the game gives you enough Abilitys to deal with that on the Receiving End anyways - Shield Generators for example). That being said, there will probably still be a Moderation on stuff like Racism, and so on. Because that is something you can't tolerate in any Game. But as far as we know of, there will be plenty of room for you being destrcutive without restriction from GMs. It's one big Sandbox afterall.

Secondly: There are no Items for any DLC (there probably won't be payd DLC's in the game anyways since it is one persistant Universe which in itself makes it close to impossible to add DLCs that split the Playerbase - you pay a Monthly Fee anyways) in any of the Packages.

So buy the Game and make the last Stretch Goal a Reality :)

See you ingame.

Thanks for the responses. I dunno where i heard the dlc thing from (somewhere on youtube, definately) but i thank you all for your time and your responses. Now begins the hard part, joining/creating a faction :D

If you want to create an Organization and don't have a Package right now, you should be acting fast. With the next Website Update (tomorrow) they are removing this Option for People without Pledges because of Abuse of the System. Joining an Orga will still be possible though. (And if you get your Package you will be able to create an Organization whenever you like)

First off, I want to make sure you know that the game is not playable yet. If you get one of the higher packages you can participate in the game's testing phases when they become available in a few months, but don't expect these phases to be polished or complete. The actual game will release towards the end of 2018 or early 2019.

1. Like has been mentioned, the game is a sandbox so as long as you don't violate the EULA or TOS you can do whatever you want.

2. There will be expansion packs but they will be free for everyone. As long as you pay your subscription you will be able to play with all content.

First off, I want to make sure you know that the game is not playable yet. If you get one of the higher packages you can participate in the game's testing phases when they become available in a few months, but don't expect these phases to be polished or complete. The actual game will release towards the end of 2018 or early 2019.

1. Like has been mentioned, the game is a sandbox so as long as you don't violate the EULA or TOS you can do whatever you want.

2. There will be expansion packs but they will be free for everyone. As long as you pay your subscription you will be able to play with all content.

I am aware and thank you