The Outfit is now recruiting!

Dhara

I was planning on it as soon as Fry has our models done.  Probably this weekend.  He's working on yours now, then he has Deep's to do.  But if he doesn't have them done then I'll get something together one way or another this weekend.

Thanks!

Greetings Dhara Elysande,

I'd like to run a small highlight on your organization on the Dual Universe Sleepers website; I just PMailed you the raw text, please feel free to check and let me know if you require any correction or information complement before publishing.

Greetings Dhara Elysande,

I'd like to run a small highlight on your organization on the Dual Universe Sleepers website; I just PMailed you the raw text, please feel free to check and let me know if you require any correction or information complement before publishing.

Hi Peregrin!  I would love you to highlight our organization!  Thank you!  I will read your PM and get back to you :-)

i cant speak for boo but im sure they wouldnt mind it. 

Trigun, i am willing to work with anyone, not necessarily a member, but i like to see myself as a free agent....that usually hangs out with my friends The Outfit.

i hear you gallo, were all free agents in a way until beta so much is subject to change.

i cant speak for boo but im sure they wouldnt mind it. 

i hear you gallo, were all free agents in a way until beta so much is subject to change.

Yeah I just don't see the point yet in joining to many organizations ;)  but friends always get my help.

Yeah, I don't think everything needs to be set in stone - especially this early on.  And I don't think organizations are really "needed" for cooperation between players and I'm sure we'll be cooperating with some orgs and free spirits alike.  Most of all I like taking a casual approach and am open to pretty much anything.  As long as everyone is having fun, that's all that really matters to me.

Thanks everybody for the congratulations on the promotion! I'm here for you all and I'll do my best for the Outfit! I want to get to know everybody that joins The Outfit so I'm envisioning about 20-30 members of chill, adults just having fun.  Join an already elite team of voxel-builders, scripters and gamers that are already plotting there survival. Will you be ready come launch? Sign up now! Spots are limited.