Funding

Hades

I'm not sure if I'm alone in this, however, I truly would like to continue to chip in for the completion of this amazing universe.  However, I am currently sitting at a level which I am content.  

How difficult would it be to implement DAC purchases into the crowdfunding store?  Perhaps even add a "subscription" model that adds a DAC per month that you are subscribed.  Furthermore, there could be a system where you could subscribe for multiple DACs a month, if you wished to contribute that much.  Say a DAC costs x.  The sub would cost x a month, but you could get a 2x sub for a similarly incremented DAC amount.  

Or maybe a subscription that has various perks other than DACs, something more tangible I guess.  Who knows...

Just want another form of supporting the game, without purchasing package after package ^^

tldr;  There's something special about supporting the game in an incremental basis.  I do it for Star Citizen, I would love to have a similar setup here :)

While the kickstarter was still going, they did a thing where you could add the price of a DAC to what you were paying for the pledge level, and you would be given additional DAC's later with the game. They could probably just do this again.

It would be interesting but with the official launch (where you would use DACs) so far away, it would be a bit weird but could also be nice. I don't know about the subscription, but if they opened it up so DACs cost X, you can just buy 5, or buy 6, or buy 2, or however many you want whenever you feel like supporting the Devs. For the time being, you may be able to email them to ask about just straight donating, maybe buying DACs, or create a new account and buy that account a pledge.

While the kickstarter was still going, they did a thing where you could add the price of a DAC to what you were paying for the pledge level, and you would be given additional DAC's later with the game. They could probably just do this again.

Right :)

I figured they would implement it with the next store iteration, which I thought was going to be in January... meaning I could easily just wait for that ^^

Looks like it will be a bit longer, however.  Wouldn't mind if they threw in the ability to buy DACs separate from the packs.  I'm sure that would bring in a bit more funding :)