Maintenance Unit

Yoarii

Not an actual bug, but some general feedback. The time it takes to repair a ship seems based on core size with a time of 3h for an M-core. That seems very steep. I get it, it is not a replacement for the repair tool, but still. imho the time it takes to repair should be based on the amount of damage that it needs to repair, not a fixed time.

Also, are repair talents taken into consideration when using the maintenance unit to repair a ship?

Hi there me and some others tested PTS Saturday so maybe some similar sounding Feedback comes in.

• Maintance Unit
  • Working Fine Dismanteling an own Static L Core 12hours maybe a bit high but ok and working fine. But maybe it not helps if you want to dismantle a building on an other Players HQ Tile after the 90 Days Timer runs out if there was a machine still running or a container with stuff or schematics in it if the player can´t reach it if its buried under dirt.
  • Repairing Ships with Scrap and Elements works fine.  But on this the Tile Owner need at least the rights for moving dynamic Construts that are being repaired/dismantled even if it ends in an abort of the repair or dismantle process. Me and some others think it maybe can end in Mass Trolling for example a Random Player could block your entrance or parking area by parking a Dynamic Core L Infront or ontop of it and start a repair on this construct with an other L Core Ship.Then noone can move that L Core until the Maintance Unit get stopped so it could be ending in an endless repair loop to blocking Static/Dynamic Constructs so at least the Tile Owner still needs the power to move that Constructs to stop the Maintance Unit.
  • So needed Improvement is at least that the Tile owner still need to have full Power to move on all Dynamic Constructs on his own Tile to prevent trolling.  

best regards

Corgan7