Is this how you fix the current scenario of game loop deprivation? Short term...

Sulakko

1. Introduction of talents that reduce cost, and increase volume to schematics, perhaps even reduce time to run.

2. Reduction of Territory taxes in line with current t1 ore prices.

This should close the wounds for a while, until more faucets are introduced, and should allow better access to pvp loses that can be sustained.

Right?

ducking for cover.....

agree on 2, or even reduce it more.

On point 1, just kill schematics or bring in the option to research versions that are persistent. 

The current government-based tax system is just shit and is even worse than that since we are taxed to about 90% of income for those who are not running missions, and keep in mind that the npc missions were once added as placeholder. but since their exploits only serve a small group that seemingly are free to do so, they are still there.

I'm given to understand that last time they introduced Talents, they made it so that the "pre-Talent" level was what you got with maxed out Talents. Best to wait and see what 1.1 (tomorrow?) brings... It's for sure that they are already committed to whatever changes they're going to fob us off with this time. Maybe they'll be "sane", but I'm not optimistic, personally.

There were already 8 Schematic Talents announced for Patch 1.1 (tomorrow). We saw all 8 of them a few hours ago during a DU twitch steam.

If you have all 8 Schematic talents maxed:

-40% cost of making them

x0.75 time to make each schematic

x1.25 output amount

+10 schematic production slots

I think that adjusting the cost of tile taxes down with Ore prices is NOT a good idea, that would make it never not profitable and that is BAD imho. Because it would keep flooding the market with T1 ore, tanking the prices even more. Currently people are leaving the T1 ore automining game (including myself), currently not worth the hassle. People with lots of quanta are starting to buy cheap T1 ore in larger quantities. Less supply, more demand => higher prices.