We should be able to pay a certain amount of Quanta to reset our skills every 30, 60, 90 days

Namcigam

Things happen in this game how we play changes due to changes in the game as well as players goals changing. Skills that weren't important before are important now etc. It would be helpful if we could pay a certain amount of quanta to reset our skills. For example, I had maxed or near maxed mining skills so when the MU came out it seemed like a good idea to put those skills back into mining but I'm not sure that was the case. It would be helpful to be able to pay for a reset. I have a feeling NQ doesn't want this but the reason is above my paygrade I think. I would prefer to wrong about this notion making this a great idea.

just put the change on a 24 hour timer so you cannot switch skill every 5 min or in the middle of a fight while still be mobile to change gameplay every 24 hour.

Adding a quanta cost dont add anything to the gameplay as i see it

Apparently EvE online has plenty of cool game mechanics.

But the only mechanic NQ took over is the one that sucks the most (that stupid AFK talent system).

But don't worry, some people are actively working so that in addition to this wall of time, you can add talents authorizing or not authorizing you to manufacture or use certain objects in the game.

Being able to reallocate their talents is not going to please them.