NQ : Is this how you are treating your Kick-Start Backers?

kulkija

We were a small group of gamers who decided together to participate NQ:s Kickstarter and support development. 

I’m the only one of us which is currently playing actively for a reason. 

Others have logged in so that they had a change to look how things are developing and to taste a bit about game features. They have own tile at Alioth and small Home base also. 

They decided to give game time to develop more and come back at launch. 

So now you are punishing your original Kickstarter backers with taxation of their property forcing them to play unfinished game or allowing looter to take their in-game assets. 

WOW – This is really vise move. 

Do you seriously think they newer come back after this?

- Call To Action – Say NO to territory taxes -  No To cheap loot -

• kulkija changed the title to NQ : Is this how you are treating your Kick-Start Backers?

Well i'm a kickstarter backer who plays daily and i think the territory tax is a good idea.

There's plenty of room to build without claiming multiple tiles.  If you don't feel like paying any tax at all there's a huge sanctuary moon just sitting there wasting space.

It's not a big deal.

And claiming that people who left because the game wasn't finished enough, won't come back because they are inconvenienced by the game getting finished, is kind of backwards.

2 hours ago, Jake Arver said:

The game wil not be "finished" as in have the game elements that were discussed at Kickstarter to be part of the initial release for a long, long time, if ever ..

We all know NQ pretty much [gladly] bunkrupted on most Kickstarter promises moment they ditched JC.

Not get me wrong, it was obviously ephimerical even before, but still JC as person was kinda that link to hold them somewhat accountable over all what was said and promised. Once he is gone, his promises kinda too... disspated. Super convenient.