Jump to content

Alioth Aerospace Expo - Still in January? Poll time


Underhand Aerial
 Share

Alioth Aerospace Expo 2021  

62 members have voted

  1. 1. Should the AAE be postponed?

    • Yes
      30
    • No
      32
  2. 2. For Ship Creators:

    • I can finish my ships until January
      32
    • I need more time to finish my constructs
      20
    • I will withdraw my entry
      10


Recommended Posts

Heyho Noveans!

 

The latest Dual Universe patch has hit many players hard. I heard that many players have left DU and many industries are no longer running as before. But I don't want a discussion about the new patch here. My concern is about the Altioh Aerospace Expo in January. We, as the host of the expo, are managing, with effort, to get the area ready in time. But do the exhibitors manage to get their ships ready?

 

We currently have over one hundred registered ships and we were expecting about a thousand ships (before the update). 

 

Now the question is, should we give the exhibitors more time to finish their ships? Do you want more time?

 

So I ask you to participate in the poll

Link to comment
Share on other sites

With element damage now in, having that many ships in one place and the lag that will cause could prove expensive for people to repair any damaged ships

 

last expo was cool and popular, might be an idea to delay this one until the market stabilises and there’s enough cores to go round at a reasonable price 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Underhand Aerial said:

Heyho Noveans!

 

The latest Dual Universe patch has hit many players hard. I heard that many players have left DU and many industries are no longer running as before

 

I suspect that the hordes of players leaving the game are over stated, a lot of players were always going to leave during the early stages.  But number of players leaving are far less than the noisy complainers make it seem.  On Discord I started blocking all the people who say they are leaving, and demand a wipe etc.   After I had blocked 48 people I stopped seeing people saying lots of players are leaving. So 48 people is about the total number of players who are really thinking of leaving or making all the noise about it in my opinion. 48 players is nothing. 

Edited by Billy_Boola
reducing the amount of text quoted
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Billy_Boola said:

I suspect that the hordes of players leaving the game are over stated, a lot of players were always going to leave during the early stages.  But number of players leaving are far less than the noisy complainers make it seem.  On Discord I started blocking all the people who say they are leaving, and demand a wipe etc.   After I had blocked 48 people I stopped seeing people saying lots of players are leaving. So 48 people is about the total number of players who are really thinking of leaving or making all the noise about it in my opinion. 48 players is nothing. 

 

Thank you, it is rare to see effectively used satire in this day and age.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Billy_Boola said:

I suspect that the hordes of players leaving the game are over stated, a lot of players were always going to leave during the early stages.  But number of players leaving are far less than the noisy complainers make it seem.  On Discord I started blocking all the people who say they are leaving, and demand a wipe etc.   After I had blocked 48 people I stopped seeing people saying lots of players are leaving. So 48 people is about the total number of players who are really thinking of leaving or making all the noise about it in my opinion. 48 players is nothing. 

Our whole group of 18 people quit and we didn't complain once. How many other groups did the same. patch .23 was the nail  in the coffin for us. We have moved on. Good luck with the ship show for those still around.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Sarge_of_Greyhawk said:

Our whole group of 18 people quit and we didn't complain once. How many other groups did the same. patch .23 was the nail  in the coffin for us. We have moved on. Good luck with the ship show for those still around.

How many of you parked your ships at the markets, just to take up the space and/or increase lag?

 

Just curious.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

My suggestion is: do it anyway.

I am willing to participate, have to register yet, but I'd like to be part of it. My ship is almost finished, only need final touches but 1 month is more than enough.

Anyway, back to the topic, do it anyway, if it goes bad (not many ppl joining/visiting) is one hell of a message for NQ, if it goes good well, we'll have fun :)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...