Is 100% repair meant to stay? Would very much like a Dev comment.

Anomaly

Just now, Orangeferret said:

Misunderstood, then. Yeah it will have to be tweaked but that's part of game balancing which is a separate discussion.

Having said that, there will always be orgs with people interested in different areas of the game. In EvE corps have people interested in trading, others mining, others setting up industry, others theorycrafting ships, and others doing the actual PvP.

I hope there is some reason for people to join large corps and/or alliances, which would lead to large fights.

Yes, I hope so to.

5 minutes ago, Underhook said:

I guess because its the quickest and easiest way to make money when we 1st start and it requires no cash up front.  Also because I think a lot of players are worried about premium ore's running out, so, there is a rush on.  Also its hard to compete in manufacture until we get our skills up and so its pretty much essential to mine our own ores for our manufacture to keep the cost low enough.  Maybe I'm wrong?  Just how it seems to me at present.  I actually don't like mining.  I enjoy ship building and I hope PvP.  

I am currently doing a series of videos about how to do other careers than mining in DU, our org is basically a network of independent businesses where we plug in players to allow them to do create there own business doing what they want.  I now never have the time to mine, i have several players who never mine, some build, some haul, some trade other members goods, infact the only people that do mine are those that want to.