Sign in to follow this  
Guest InVal3d

Market API

Guest InVal3d

Hello,

I am just curious if there is or is there going to be a market API? It would make peoples lives easier to get all that data for spreadsheets and what not. Didnt know if anyone had any info on the subject. Thanks!

i REALLY hope they dont bring in an API for some time if at all.  It takes all the skills out of market play and will literally make is impossible for small players to compete in the market.   Whilst it seems like a great idea, it is also a pandora's box I would prefer not to open.  But hey, what do I know......... pretty much nothing about the economy according to some.

4 hours ago, Moosegun said:

i REALLY hope they dont bring in an API for some time if at all.  It takes all the skills out of market play and will literally make is impossible for small players to compete in the market.   Whilst it seems like a great idea, it is also a pandora's box I would prefer not to open.  But hey, what do I know......... pretty much nothing about the economy according to some.

I mean I can still make the same spreadsheet I plan on making just have to manually input data which takes forever. Just figured it'd be nice to have the fast track option lol. Plus I like making spreadsheets lol

7 hours ago, DavidCampbell said:

That would be great, but I fear it's for down the line.

I'd settle for a transaction history for your wallet and some range and price filters for the market.

That is needed far quicker.

Yea I hope they do that as well, better filter for market is a must, and would love to have transaction history

3 minutes ago, InVal3d said:

I mean I can still make the same spreadsheet I plan on making just have to manually input data which takes forever. Just figured it'd be nice to have the fast track option lol. Plus I like making spreadsheets lol

That is the point though, it is a manual process that takes time and effort, THAT is where the work is and the reward for those that do it, once you add an API, you remove that requirement for effort.