Black Holes

Lulichika

Blackholes  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Would you want blackholes to be added to the game

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. If you do want them in the game, can they be created by players through real life means

• Yes
    • No
    • Yes, but with balance

I'm interested in the properties of not only the sun but also black holes. 

Offering up the opportunity for any player to 

- Make Black Holes via stars or compressing mass inward

- Hawking Radiation which can be used as energy for larger, stellar body static constructs

- A weapon by having mass put inside the blackhole, withheld as if you were "charging" a rail gun. Only to then let it out in the the desired direction. The end result a smoldering crater which was a bustling city.

- Perhaps leave it to the developers as a server wide event, introducing major updates or whatever purpose Novaquark denotes this event.

Something like this

Hello,

I think we will certainly have this kind of celestial object for future updates (but in the natural state).

Passing in the first place by the implantation of supermassive planets.

Otherwise for all your points it's definitely a no. it does not make any sense whether for the gameplay or the physical model that NQ has to develop on its game.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello. I think this is an interesting idea. Black holes will complicate the game in a good way. This will give players a new piece of gameplay. For example, I see in black holes a huge potential in the military sphere. There you can push enemy ships like a hammerhead did in the movie "Rogue One" not only in another ship but into a black hole. But the idea to create black holes for organizations will bring a very strong imbalance because strong organizations will be able to keep other organizations under their control for many years and maybe always.

• 2 weeks later...

I think the idea of creating black holes to be very naive, as well as something as “stellar body static construct” or even Dyson Spheres for that matter. Im not and expert in astronomy, but I think millions RL Earth planets running the same amount of simulated single shards, them all connected in one galactic huge instance would be neccesary just to being close to build such a contraption. And this would only be accomplished using the processing power of a RL K2 civilization indeed.

• 3 weeks later...