GrayStillPlays interview with JC

DaSchiz

Most if not all of you guys have probably heard this hour long interview already but I do want to say thanks to JC for taking the time to answer questions clearly, honestly, and as in depth as he could .... GrayStillPlays for conducting a good interview and asking the questions the community wanted .... and the community for giving their opinion or expressing what they wanted to know.

It fed my Dual Universe appetite for at least a few days I hope ... lol

Much of it have been written about in dev blogs and the ask us anything thread but it is always good to hear the top man in his own words describing the vision of the game.

So I just wanted to say kudos and thanks as well as let people know who may not have heard the interview and are interested.

This was a good interview, and while it was a rehash of what we already knew, I certainly understood some parts of the game slightly better after it was all said and done. JC can explain things for us plebes better than I thought he would be able to - I am pleased.

The part about the "big shield" got me curious. was he speaking of a damage-mitigation shield, or an impenetrable barrier if you are not "friend" on the IFF ?

Probably a force field, that pacifies people in it and acts as an obstacle people have to destroy via orbital strikes to take over the city and the Terirotiral Unit. If the Territorial Unit has ownership the entire planet's hexes, then the planet is taken over, so you can see the reason for the Arkification Field to be possible to be taken down.