Dual Universe Community Discord

yamamushi

Hi Everyone (and most especially new people coming into Dual Universe),

It's been a long time since I made a thread about the Community Discord, so I thought I'd post this to invite anyone who hasn't heard about it into the mix :-)

We've got over 700 members in it so far, and I think it's come quite a long way over the past year since it was first made. 

It's not an official Discord for Dual Universe (there isn't an "official" one), but it's certainly the largest one solely dedicated to Dual Universe. We've got a few well-known streamers that lurk around, and I've heard a rumor that NQ pokes their heads in from time to time to see what the community is excited about (although they certainly don't have the time to dedicate to participating in any Discord). 

Remember that if you are joining for the first time you will need to read the server rules and the message that the bot sends you in the #landing-zone channel. There is a command you have to type (it's all explained in the message you're sent when you join) before you get access to the rest of the server. If you do have problems with it, you can mention @moderators and someone will help you out asap.

Hope to see some new faces around :-) 

Until then, see you soon in Dual Universe! ;)

ZoBDADe.gif

I do enjoy the talks about the game and learning from the knowledge of the veterans here. I sat in the the voice channel (a morning for me) while some of y'all chatted about the game. Thanks for the integration to the community!

------------------

1 hour ago, Anasasi said:

This discord is rather lively with everything from discussion to ideas and etc. Jump on board and join in, great community :D

This has helped me tremendously with quickly learning the concepts of the game so far. ^_^