Yes interesting .... One DAC probably won't be enough to sway anyone's loyalty before release, since most people already have quite a few. Also, what does your org do? You should include more info in your recruiting post so that people know what it is.

Welcome and good luck though

Always nice to see new organizations popping up. Loving the name!

I recommend adding more information about your organization. To me, it sounds like you are some kind of banking/economic organization.

After having some more time to think about it, and considering my goals, I will add 1 DAC to the prize pool for every 50 members joined before public release (Currently limited @ 10x DAC)
In the event of reaching 500+ members, a 2nd and 3rd smaller token prize of 1 DAC will be gifted too.

Our primary objective will be to provide a orbital venue with both ship designing facilities and marketplace, providing the "Go-to" market for interstellar travel. 
Designers, Coders & Shipbuilders regardless of organisational association will be able collaborate, create and craft their ships at the time as receiving  a passive income from our marketplace.

We will strive to have the largest library of not only the finest LUA code available, but also the largest show room of ships available for test piloting, leasing or purchasing.