Optional Permadeath

yamamushi

Actually, I think I'm done with the forums for a long while. It seems like every other topic just turns toxic now. It used to be not more than 2 months ago that one could come here with ideas and people would talk about them openly and talk about how cool things would be for the game. Now I can't escape creating a new topic where someone with a 4 day old account is going to call me stupid. 

When did this place attract so many negative people? I can't even escape it in Discord, neither on the public one nor my own (or rather, now former) Alliance's discord without my ideas being called "Shit". 

I used to feel like I had some value to add here to the forums, I felt like a lot of people here did. 

Maybe things will get better in the future, but now I feel it's just not the open-to-ideas community I thought it once was. 

Hey man, don't let it get to you, I'm sure it will get better when we get more moderators.

Why would the items you carried at your death disappear? When only your body is dead and resurrected. 

Yeah, I see your point there. I just thought it would add an interesting game mechanic as you'd have to make a balance between carrying the most essential gear while trying to decide which valuables to bring and what not to bring. Adds a bit more risk to the game  ;)

Why would the items you carried at your death disappear? When only your body is dead and resurrected. 

A rifle is a rifle. It can be rebought. An armor the same. And never carry much money on you :V Rule #1 on a sandbox MMO with item drop :P