Hey gotta say this game looks really promising. I don't sign up or do anything this early for games (not even TOR which I was like a kid waiting for Christmas) however this game can be a game changer haha.

I've played many MMO's ranging from p2p to f2p and even p2w.  I would say TOR and EVE have been my favs and ones that kept my interest long enough to play for more than a few months. Still have a sub with Eve but DU looks to maybe be the one to pull me away from it.

Still lots of time before release, 1st quarter 2017 it the planned point of Alpha release , but I have to say from the XP youtube vids seeing what has been created so far it looks to be the dream game many of us have been wishing for. Most things have not even been implemented into the game so many pit falls may not have been realized yet but compared to many early release games DU looks to already surpassed shortcomings of others.

SOOOooooooooooooo ... Dual Universe ... Warfare and Economic aspects ... Yin (Ying) and Yang ... name seemed appropriate. Bad and Good, Destroyer and Creator, Demon and Angel ... this is what I am about and what I see the organization being about. In general for games I love being economically superior in order to support my military superiority.  Same with the organization. Looking for same minded individuals who like to create in order to destroy (destroy others of course :D ) .  I value organized individuality; you do what you want to do but have friends for support/groups/big projects.  In a universe that looks to be this free and open, I see this organization not limiting the individual's freedom but does ask for loyalty.  If someone threatens our freedom then we turn the switch on; creators enjoying life to destroyers spreading wrath ... welcome to the

Yin Yang Federation.

do you live by dualistic principles as well? I didnt have any peace until I felt or embraced that there is light and shadow, life and death, as opposed to what i was taught. life then death, light or shadow good or bad.

do you live by dualistic principles as well? I didnt have any peace until I felt or embraced that there is light and shadow, life and death, as opposed to what i was taught. life then death, light or shadow good or bad.

I don't know it is so much that I live by but more of understanding that the greatness of what is good can not be seen without the bad to compare to.  That whole concept really impacted my life. How could you call something good if there was no bad?  It would just be but be neither.

Cheers Aetherios .... and thanks lethak  :)

• 2 months later...