Hey there, New Here!

TylerFB

Hello everyone,

Just thought I'd make self known! I'm TylerFB, Avid Survival/mmo game player.

Some of my favorite survival games to date are space engineers, Rust, and Life is Feudal.

All these games seem to be packaged into one great game, Dual Universe!(i hope)

The big reason i say "i hope" is because it all sounds awesome but will the game be able to handle possibly hundreds of thousands of entities moving around one big shard. This is ground breaking tech! In space engineers I've built many large bases but cant really enjoy them because the lag is unreal and these are significantly smaller instances i might add.

So far the game looks amazing though! Keep up the good work!

I'll be watching closely.

TylerFB

Hello everyone,

Just thought I'd make self known! I'm TylerFB, Avid Survival/mmo game player.

Some of my favorite survival games to date are space engineers, Rust, and Life is Feudal.

All these games seem to be packaged into one great game, Dual Universe!(i hope)

The big reason i say "i hope" is because it all sounds awesome but will the game be able to handle possibly hundreds of thousands of entities moving around one big shard. This is ground breaking tech! In space engineers I've built many large bases but cant really enjoy them because the lag is unreal and these are significantly smaller instances i might add.

So far the game looks amazing though! Keep up the good work!

I'll be watching closely.

TylerFB

Yes, yes it will. I suggest you listen to the latest DuExplorers Podcast, episode 5. We had a discussion on this due to our findings as a community.