Selling Multiple Ships in One Transaction

Im just curious as some of my  upcoming transport and mining ship designs that are in progress have smaller ships attached to them. So my question was are we able to sell ships with other docked ships attached to them or would they need to be sold in a separate transaction.

At this point we aren't sure exactly what connection mechanics will be like, or exactly how transactions will work. My guess to start out would be no, if you sell a construct blueprint, then either the smaller constructs will have to be sold separately as separate blueprints, or they will all be combined into a single blueprint, and then detached manually after construction. Perhaps in the future, there will be a way to connect ships together by some sort of connector, allowing the ability to save a construction of multiple ships as a single blueprint.

Some other alternatives would be:

- Combining all the different construct blueprints into a single package or "folder", so that they are separate blueprints but buying them all at the same time is the only way to get any of them.

- Simply selling the actual physical ship itself. Like, you build the big ship and the little ships and put them where they need to go, and then someone buys the whole thing directly.

It's probably been discussed before, but there should be a way to sell 'X' copies of a blueprint to a customer. With that system you should be able to create a blueprint 'package' with multiple different blueprints included. Now that I think about it, it would make sense to offer discounts to customers on package deals...