An easy way to move from the forums to the community portal.

Zorac

Hello hello!

Don't hate if i am blind but i cant seem to find any easy way to go to the community portal from the forums. In the community portal there is a menu where you can choose to go to the forums and devblog. Really missing this on the forums.

Also when i am already here making a topic about community portal i feel i need to mention this as well, please connect the databases between the forums and community portal. I have no idea why i have to log on more time to the community portal even though i am already logged in to the forums.

EDIT: Okay one more thing..  :D  I already mentioned this before but i might as well again. I was able to change my display name on the forums to a 5 character display name. However my display name on the community is not allowed to be under 6 characters. I would really like to change this as well to a 5 character name.

- Zorac

EDIT: Okay one more thing..  :D  I already mentioned this before but i might as well again. I was able to change my display name on the forums to a 5 character display name. However my display name on the community is not allowed to be under 6 characters. I would really like to change this as well to a 5 character name.

- Zorac

How you can change the Display name on community portal ?  :blink:

I think the Community Portal use our Username as the Display name instead of our forum Display name  :o

Or maybe i miss something ?  :huh:

Yeah it seems to be separated because my forum display name is Zorac and my community display name is currently my login because when i tried to change to "Zorac" it said that i need to be at least 6 characters. I worked just fine on the forums to change to Zorac though. I have not actually tried to change to anything other then "Zorac" on the community portal just to be clear.

Try this link to edit your display https://community.dualthegame.com/accounts/profile_edit/

You are right and this is indeed a needed intertwining thing.

The forums currently have no way to cross over to the community site without having to click on a sig, open a new tab and type it in or just have it off favourited somewhere.

Maybe they could throw a second 'dual universe' link up the top in the header that leads there.