Windows 10 and Dual Universe

Comrademoco

I feel like this question must be asked. Although I think it's too early to ask, hehe.

Since Windows 10 has been released, and a lot of people are upgrading to it, will DU be compatible with Windows 10? or the better question, what are Novaquark's goals/plans regarding windows 10 and dual universe, and will this change DU's development in anyway?.

I know for a fact I'll be upgrading to 10. 

btw, anyone else upgrading to Windows 10 or has already upgraded to it? :)

Win10 shouldn't be a problem. Yep I've upgraded to it, and all of my other Steam games work fine on it.

But Win10 itself could use some work. I know that some (including mine) Nvidia drivers won't install properly on it, so just wait until they iron out the bugs. Cortana is pretty nice to have though.

I'm planning to get it as well, but I've heard that there are no issues. I've got all the standard hardware, so that gives me some safety when I upgrade this piece of junk.

As Windows 10 will be a classic OS when Dual Universe will be released, yes, it will be compatible ;)

Beside, as Hylios and Comrademoco have pointed out, it seems that incompatibilities are minimal regarding old softwares (nvidia drivers will be surely updated soon to be compatible with Windows 10).

Best regards,

Nyzaltar.