As a new player i would like to say''

I do enjoy this game quite a lot, however i am quite frustrated! as many do I work 40+ hrs. a week and only get to "enjoy" my gaming a few hours a week. How is someone like me ever suppose to progress and enjoy this game? the subscription model I don't like it BUT OK i do understand why and have no problem with that so long if it is enjoyable. what bugs me is the 500,000 quanta a week "rent" on tiles and the schematics are also a huge problem for me, like many many others I don't have that much time to dedicate . Sure i log in every day to get that 100k cause if i didn't I could not do anything when i can put some time in!  I am surely not alone in this regard. I'm sure this is falling on deaf ears but if I am going to pay a fee every month for a game I need to be able to enjoy it it should not be such a grind. so yea just saying.......If i cant find an EASY way to make the quanta to "pay" the weekly "rent" just to keep this base off haven that i have worked so hard to build. then i will most likely be out at the end of the month. I have seen and heard many complaints on these two mechanics

Bob D. 57,Indiana

The tile tax was introduced in order to make it difficult for people to ackquire too many tiles, and in turn have too many resources that the (weak) servers have to manage.
Since there is now probably hardly anyone left playing the tax makes no sense at all and should have been removed.
But I guess, you actually need a DEV to do that, and there is no one left that works on DU anymore.

20 hours ago, sHuRuLuNi said:

But I guess, you actually need a DEV to do that, and there is no one left that works on DU anymore

Yet again I'm left with the impression that NQ is not an honest company with integrity -- tell new players the honest state of development

It's been months and months that they've been hiring only for new game projects and have shelved DU's dev, but they just don't want to tell people that their "subscription" money is being used elsewhere. 

For a company that once promised to "do much better" with transparency and communication, they are very committed to the opposite. 

6 hours ago, blundertwink said:

For a company that once promised to "do much better" with transparency and communication, they are very committed to the opposite

Don't re-read the ToS or community rules.