How dare you complain?

Leniver

People should stop complaining, NQ god let us play their game!

You should be happy that they let you spend energy to produce your territory scanner and spend several hours to scan territories! 
You should be happy that you could mass produce mining units and spend tons of hours setting them up.
You should reconsider how lucky you were to be able to put together hours of systems to manage your mining flowers!
Stop whining you who had the chance to grade, harvest and transport your ore to make some profit!

Stop crying at the idea that basic and uncommon asteroids will be totally useless.

You should be happy to be able to Log every day and getting rewarded by 100k
The joy should revive your heart to wait for the creation of the scheme that you will not be able to pay
Thank NQ for letting you watch your factory at the stop and waiting for schematics
Thanks to the goodness of NQ you can always do missions that will make you feel like you've accomplished something great
You are the luckiest person to be able to make a challenge once in a while, spend your time on this amazing content and be rewarded with all that magic money

SO Stop crying :)

You Made me see the light!!!!

Although there is a tunnel but i can see it, it gets closer and closer and closer and closer and there are others already there waving at me, players i thought were long gone.

And the complaining shouts get weaker and weaker the farther i enter the tunnel and I am almost th Pending