stuck...

Pelorios

It started with crash burning a ship in Alioth atmo coming from Haven. Woke up back at Haven, managed to travel to Alioth, find the ship and with a help of some unknown force, thank you, was informed how to retrieve and repair it.

After that, trouble started, was trying to deploy a dynamic core to do some territory scanning, and was getting stuck at "construct loading" - the whole point of traveling to Alioth was to claim some territory, so once I retrieved and fixed the ship I figured why not, lets claim some. For some reason it didn't work. So I thought I'd head back to Haven, but the ship was too heavy (barely made it out of Alioth atmo again - also happened while leaving Haven) so I thought lets not risk entering atmo again in Haven, i'll go to Alioth Moon 4, it should be easier, so I went, but as soon as I landed and headed for a market, nothing seemed to be there, so I thought for some reason the game got messed up so I try to log out- couldn't - so I end the process - then try to log back in - stuck at waiting (while normally I was in like in less than 1 min). Waited 10 mins, tried to log back in, same thing, stuck at 76% currently.

So I am now stuck somewhere on Alioth Moon 4 and can't log in ; any help from any GM who might see this would be appreciated

They won’t answer hear most likely try reboot pc  and debug file you could try  discord  may not get a Gm their not sure if they answer their any moor  but maybe someone will have tips thier  prosily  will have two submit a ticket  at dual universe web sight sounds like a bad day