Do you think DU was really founded to be a "metaverse"...?

blundertwink

13 minutes ago, CptLoRes said:

It could be worse..

For a moment let's reflect on the fact that the forum even allows text colors to change...and it's a paid, hosted forum. Not 100% cheap, either!

I can't think of any good reason for people to change text colors other than being obnoxious.

No offense @Zarcata, lol, but this does matter for accessibility...and that's Invision's fault, not NQs. 

I know most people don't think about accessibility online a lot, but it matters -- if you are colorblind or have trouble seeing, allowing people to post in any text color can be an issue...a very unnecessary issue. 

24 minutes ago, blundertwink said:

I know most people don't think about accessibility online a lot, but it matters -- if you are colorblind or have trouble seeing, allowing people to post in any text color can be an issue...a very unnecessary issue. 

That I use green has nothing to do with annoying others. I am very much in favour of mutual understanding, but it is not one-sided.
I am colour blind and do it for me. Besides, I like the shade of green in general, it is a colour I can perceive without problems. I would rather appreciate not having to click on the colour all the time because of my disability, but be allowed to select it as default.

On 7/27/2022 at 9:39 AM, blundertwink said:

So true. I skip over the colored text. Sorry to whomever is using it, but it is just too hard to read. It's not a thing of not being able to bother with it, some people just have vision troubles!