Dev Notes

Osyraa

Hi, I am wanting to print out and make a binder of all the update notes. Does the below linked thread have all the update notes from that first date shown and onward?

Yes that is them all on that page :)

3 hours ago, Osyraa said:

Hi, I am wanting to print out and make a binder of all the update notes. Does the below linked thread have all the update notes from that first date shown and onward?

That thread contains all the publicly released patch notes for the Beta phase of Dual Universe and will continue to get regular updates all the way up to official release. Note that there have been a couple cases where fixes were squeezed in at the last minute and did not make it on the official patch list. Out of curiosity what do you intend to do with your binder? Is it just for historic purposes?

I learn better on paper. I want to play dual universe as well as I can, so it'll be a reference resource to help me learn. I am a teacher and my job is very high stress, having it on paper lets me zone out/decompress in an accepted way. 

Whatever works best for you, but you will have to learn some things double that way. The patchnotes are also often incomplete or misleading, even wrong.

On top of that, the stuff there is to know and learn is not in the patchnotes anyway. You would get more out of this if you occasionally print out a wiki page and read it.