What's next?

Shaman

Now that demeter is coming out, the roadmap is pretty much completely clear. this is what Deckard said when I asked about it:

image4.png

from the finding the fun devlog we know that:

1. Industry changes
  2. building changes
  3. territory warfare (space + atmo) / gas clouds

... as well as the second part to the pvp update are coming out.

I doubt that's it though, as NQ could fit a lot more before they get to release, given they push out updates every 1-2 months.

so, what do you guys think (and want) next? new solar system? a use for thoramine? those engines that you see on the loading screen but can't get in game? pets?

The engines you see on the white ship on the loading screen were pre-pre alpha and ever in game. I seriously doubt we wil see much more change as NQ does not have the funding to do that. all they can do now is release and hope for the best.. it's a sink or swim situation for them.

TW is going to be pushed beyond release as will any of the features mentioned a yeear ago which have not yet been implemeneted.

The name of the next update (after Demeter) will be...

RELEASE

3 hours ago, Jake Arver said:

The engines you see on the white ship on the loading screen were pre-pre alpha and ever in game. I seriously doubt we wil see much more change as NQ does not have the funding to do that. all they can do now is release and hope for the best.. it's a sink or swim situation for them.

TW is going to be pushed beyond release as will any of the features mentioned a yeear ago which have not yet been implemeneted.

The name of the next update (after Demeter) will be...

RELEASE

Actually, did you notice how they made a stealth change some months ago and from "Beta" it became "Beta 1" ... so, we had Alpha 1, 2 and 3 or so, therefor it is safe to assume that they do plan to have at least another beta (Beta 2) before release.

And probably another round of Crowdfunding.

Edited by sHuRuLuNi
because I can