Make the launcher UI resolution selectable

Andrivullar

As title says, ran into a new thing today with new launcher, it is bigger than my native res selection, so I have to max my res to see play button, then launch, then scale back. All because enter doesnt hit play and Launcher window cannot be resized and has no draggable material aside from the top. I'm nightshift and on phone, I'll take some screenies and make ticket in am to assist. I'm enjoying the game!

The launcher uses Edge webview but ignores your systems scaling setting while the client actually incorrectly limits you to resolutions that take the same scaling into account.. It's different devs doing their thing while both ignore basic design language for these things.. It's lovely..

The launcher should remember where it was last opened and go there next time you launch it. The launcher should also be where you enter login details for your accounts. It should be an option to return to the launcher when the client closes.

The client should be able to use any resolution your monitor supports regardless of what Windows scaling is set to and without a requirement to restart the client which is so two decades ago. And you should be able to choose which monitor the game opens on while at it...