"Login Timeout" been resolved by NQ yet?

Stuza

I tried playing a few months ago and failed miserably with "Login Timeout" errors that were well known then - at least to us player, NQ refused to admit it was an issue.  Anyway, as I'd managed to log in about 3 times they also refused my refund.

Now, I'm not sure why i'm back, but I do want to try again despite the way i've been treated however, I will not invest and renew  DONATE any more euro in to this company if the Login Timeout is going to restrict me playing and these guys won't refund.  Has this error now been resolved by NQ?  Have any of you seen it recently?

19 minutes ago, Stuza said:

Sub expired.  Also, downloading client now but, don't know if that's a valid test without a full subscription.

oh that doesn't matter it seems, ppl can still log in and play despite their sub expired

11 minutes ago, Lethys said:

oh that doesn't matter it seems, ppl can still log in and play despite their sub expired

That appears so! Mine is expired and I now get past the Login Timeout error however, it's now stuck on loading at 0%. I've tried a few times.

Anyway, it's late here so I'll try again tomorrow.

1 hour ago, Stuza said:

That appears so! Mine is expired and I now get past the Login Timeout error however, it's now stuck on loading at 0%. I've tried a few times.

Anyway, it's late here so I'll try again tomorrow.

Holy human waste!!! So, i left this running it's update in the background and a short while later noticed my GPU (a 3090!!) had gone to 100%, all of it allocated to the game according to Task Manager and was pumping out incredible HEAT.  Guess the games still in VERY bad shape.

A certain famous other MMO that only claims to be in Alpha is in far better shape than this "Beta".

11 minutes ago, Stuza said:

Holy human waste!!! So, i left this running it's update in the background and a short while later noticed my GPU (a 3090!!) had gone to 100%, all of it allocated to the game according to Task Manager and was pumping out incredible HEAT.  Guess the games still in VERY bad shape.

A certain famous other MMO that only claims to be in Alpha is in far better shape than this "Beta".

because everyone knows that running an update is a graphically intensive task. sadly a lot of people get stuck at 0%...or stuck at 100%. 

on the bright side, NQ has 98% of it really dialed in. ?

6 minutes ago, ShippyLongstalking said:

because everyone knows that running an update is a graphically intensive task. sadly a lot of people get stuck at 0%...or stuck at 100%. 

on the bright side, NQ has 98% of it really dialed in. ?

lol - Exactly!!! WTF is DU doing on my GPU when updating?!?!