how do I unsubscribe?

Guest pre8082@yahoo.com

Guest pre8082@yahoo.com

Yea, I  bought the game toady and spent about 5 hours in it.  it isn't bad but just not what I was looking for.  Now I can't find the unsubscribe button.....really?

There isnt a button, go back to your emails when you first signed up and send them an email stating to discontinue your sub.

Since you still have 3 months, what were you hoping to find in this game? 

My first day was a diseaster and I nearly quit. My buddy placed his SCU and I couldn't find him, then broke my speeder and had to run for hours. Dont ever quit the first day, the learning curve is steep but amazing if you dont quit.

Hi matey,  do not give in, i am 66 and eye sight problems and at my age you really do need to go over things again and again etc etc etc, i remember when i went from Lightwave to Autodesk and now with Blender 2.9 boy i could of smashed my PC,lol lol, but time and sheer doggedness has won the day, this game a major new chap in town and, like all games you must walk plenty of boring and at time soul destroying times to get even a couple of places forwards.

How about this, you have 3 months to go, wait till the bitter end as per months left and  stumble, YES!! stumble along and be like me a pest asking question, if you like give me a shout and we can stumble and cure, ( quietly) together if that would help, be like me, enjoy the scenery of this new domain, and ALWAYS, have a mug of tea or coffee near by, been on it for just 4 days and it can suck at times but remember this, its a game, we are new to it it is just a need to understand what and where, if in doubt, sleep on it, ha ha ha, keep in there my dear friend and see you soon...........

Very best regards,       mckinnell..........aka.....Tom. 

PS, get some youtube vid`s D/L to your system as i have done, lots to brows over before you get to sleep amazing what you find out.........................Tom.

Edited by mckinnell
added extra notes