Dual Universe - Building Fundamentals!

NQ-Naunet

Greetings all,

Since the game began, our amazing community (that’s you!) has conceived of a myriad of fantastic creations using Dual Universe’s voxel building mechanics. 

We can proudly say we have oodles of huge spaceships flying around, orbital stations, underground laboratories, titanic industrial complexes and other exotic labyrinths of purposes unknown… the list goes on and on.

If you’d like to join the ranks of impressive builders, but don’t know the first thing about voxels yet... no problem! We’ve got your back!! ?

Introducing: DUAL UNIVERSE - BUILDING FUNDAMENTALS!

Go ahead and give it a look-see, and don’t forget to pass the video around to any newer players that might need it! And, if this video inspires you to assemble your very first masterpiece, we encourage you to share a screenshot of your creation right here in this thread! ???

Happy building, everyone. 

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 10/4/2021 at 5:20 AM, Megabosslord said:

I should have posted this here: 

How can we build city’s  with the way they have changed the rate at which you can get ore and having two pay rent  it seams two me their is so much stacked against building two this scale plus theirs not much you can add two a city or a way two work with other claimed areas I would love two build up my two claimed areas in sanctuary moon but it’s taking so long just two get the basics man I miss the old mining of exploring planets and digging them up  games like boundless do better at Encourage building city’s and stores or even Minecraft for a building focused game it has become hard two build  but it also makes you have. A sense of reward when you do finely get something done  but I still think it’s way two hard two even build a large floor in a building game may be base building materials should be different than ships  I don’t have the answers but I think building has problems where it’s should be encouraged  I think the problem  is when you try limit building two make pvp a risk  of loss but I believe if you make it easier people will want two pvp moor but NQ has it’s one beliefs no matter what the community wants 

• 2 weeks later...