Sign in to follow this  
Bowman

You were disconnected by an admin

So, tried logging in this evening.  Get this popup message:

"You have been disconnected by the server.  (You were disconnected by an admin)"

Been playing now for a few months, now I can't even login.  I give up.

Could be the cheat detection thing. You could try reinstalling the game. Otherwise make a support request and wait.

9 hours ago, Haunty said:

Could be the cheat detection thing. You could try reinstalling the game. Otherwise make a support request and wait.

I don't cheat.  I've never cheated in a computer game ever.  All other games on my computer start right up but  not this one.  With the last patch, the entire game did reload, 6 GBs of it.  One day later, apparently I'm being tagged as a "cheater".

How is this fun?

Not saying you are cheating, it could be a bug with the anti-cheat thing they are using or a game file was changed somehow.

Doesn't even need to be that either. I had the same issue in the past and it went away soon after. Might wanna try to delete the cache or rebooting your PC or just wait a bit. Filing a report won't do any harm in the meantime. In my experience that's just a random hiccup from time to time and you should not be too worried about it just yet :) 

/edit

https://board.dualthegame.com/index.php?/topic/20376-you-were-disconnected-by-an-admin/

The next server restart could also solve this btw.