[Suffering] Have to Link Stuff in a same area?!!! why?! idea :

Arian15

Hi Guys,

I've learned english on the game with you all, so don't blame me if i mispell some words.

About Linked containers to other stuff in Industry, it's really a pain to use hundred of link, you're getting lost at the end..

Why not everything is linked together in a same core area? Without seeing hundred of pink links ?! They are too lazy to code that? I'm too lazy to do something i could not do lol (really i've seen YT videos when a guy

made a big industry and there is hundred of link, impossible to remember everything without looking at each link).

DEVS : Do something about links, what the point of having a Core unit area where you can't link something from inside the area to another area? At least everything in the same Area core should be natively linked together, easiest.

An option to manage Industry through a central hub (you link all elements to a central one and then use Lua to connect links as needed) was suggested months ago and several times as with so many ideas and suggestions. Unfortunately NQ never acknowledged nor responded to this as with most other discussions with such ideas ..

As with my idea about transferring between constructs seen, this could also be established way more easily provided NQ used a proper object oriented model to build the element tree on a construct without ever needing to use "physical links".

See 

On 11/16/2020 at 7:12 AM, Arian15 said:

Hi Guys,

I've learned english on the game with you all, so don't blame me if i mispell some words.

Never apologize - you speak very clearly, and I think it's amazing that you learned English playing DU!! You are welcome here. :)