MARKET not working.

Charlouf

since about 10 days now, i can't buy anything on the market, remote or not.
already made those ipv6 / dns stuff, and didnt work in the troubleshooting section.

And the last time NQ talked about it, some days ago the answer was : "we are on it"

now its 10th, it must be a hell of a bug to take MORE than 10 days to fix it, a simple price from market server to game client

AsTYxUF.png

Territory scanners are barely working, either. Just spent 25 minutes waiting for a trio to complete when they normally take 15min exactly. When I got tired of waiting and checked the others I'd dropped, half of them said the scan was aborted due to movement when there is no possible way they could have moved.

Starting to wonder if the dev team has given up on the game and we're seeing the last gasps before they kill the servers forever.

1 hour ago, Charlouf said:

a simple price from market server to game client

It's not just the price. It is the complete sell offer that doesn't work: "The item is not available on that market." At least in my case the problem seems to be related to remote trading (no matter if I do it with a market terminal or not). If I go to the market where the sell offer comes from, everything works correctly. That is not a big issue because I need to go there anyway to get the item. However, it is annoying.