Territory Control Unit Tax, How much is it

Underhook

I have searched the forum and Google for the answer but no luck.  I assume that means I'm missing the answer somewhere really obvious  :)

So, we know that our 1st Sanctuary TCU (territory control unit) is free.

2nd TCU is purchased from the market and them we we get charged a tax when we plant it in a territory.  Thats right isnt it?  Anyway I didnt check to see how much it cost when I planted it.  Someone on the support channel said that the tax quadruples with each unit.  Is that correct?   Unfortunately since I dont know what the tax on the 1st one was I dont know what the subsequent ones will be.

Can anybody verify the above and or provide the price for the 2nd unit.

On a side note, where are people getting their information from, the WIKI seems abandoned.

21 minutes ago, Underhook said:

I have searched the forum and Google for the answer but no luck.  I assume that means I'm missing the answer somewhere really obvious  :)

So, we know that our 1st Sanctuary TCU (territory control unit) is free.

2nd TCU is purchased from the market and them we we get charged a tax when we plant it in a territory.  Thats right isnt it?  Anyway I didnt check to see how much it cost when I planted it.  Someone on the support channel said that the tax quadruples with each unit.  Is that correct?   Unfortunately since I dont know what the tax on the 1st one was I dont know what the subsequent ones will be.

Can anybody verify the above and or provide the price for the 2nd unit.

On a side note, where are people getting their information from, the WIKI seems abandoned.

1 free TCU per planet per player.

2nd TCU per planet per player is 120, then 480, then 1,080....

So you should by all means try to place a TCU on every planet as it will only cost you the cost of the TCU which you can buy for less than the 'free' 100k you get daily.

After 7 days you can move your TCU.

3 minutes ago, Underhook said:

Thanks you so much.  So, I can have one on each planet for free, thats awesome, I thought I would never be able to afford to do that.

You can and should. 

I suggest setting up a small base at each, just a few crates, refinery and chem processor so you can the very least make space fuel.

Ideally you will want a scanning rig at each planet so that you can scan down mega nodes and then move your base to them, mine them out, move base...repeat...

Do not build your main base on sactuary. Leave that trap asap. The inability to mine unclaimed tiles on sanc is a major disadvantage.

On 10/9/2020 at 1:06 PM, Mordgier said:

You can and should. 

I suggest setting up a small base at each, just a few crates, refinery and chem processor so you can the very least make space fuel.

Ideally you will want a scanning rig at each planet so that you can scan down mega nodes and then move your base to them, mine them out, move base...repeat...

Do not build your main base on sactuary. Leave that trap asap. The inability to mine unclaimed tiles on sanc is a major disadvantage.

Thanks for your advice.  I have already setup my main base on Alioth and have just built a territory scanner, although it took me about a week to build it.  I am currently making the parts for a space fairing ship that I hope will be capable of lifting about 500t from Alioth.  I intend on using that ship to travel to the planets claiming a territory on each  and mine a few areas.  I am primarily interested in Pvp and ship building.  Not keen on mining but it seems to be a necessary evil early on :)

• 6 months later...
On 10/9/2020 at 3:45 AM, Mordgier said:

1 free TCU per planet per player.

2nd TCU per planet per player is 120, then 480, then 1,080....

So you should by all means try to place a TCU on every planet as it will only cost you the cost of the TCU which you can buy for less than the 'free' 100k you get daily.

After 7 days you can move your TCU.

This post was a long time ago but I am still interested to know and dont find an answer:

120, 480. then 1080?

Was is it? In game curreny H? Per day, per week, month...year?

Thank you

3 hours ago, FredyKyong said:

This post was a long time ago but I am still interested to know and dont find an answer:

120, 480. then 1080?

Was is it? In game curreny H? Per day, per week, month...year?

Thank you

One time fee, in thousand of quanta (120,000h - 480,000h - 1,080,000h)