Complete Computer Lock Up during loading

Guest The Dude

Guest The Dude

Not sure if it's somehow just me, but I get a total system lock-up every time I try to start the game. First attempt locked up at 22%, second and third attempt completely lock up computer at 100%. Is this a common problem with some particular system specs?

• 1 year later...

What do you do when this game locks your PC? Have you tried opening Task Manager when the computer locks up while playing the game? I think you might have downloaded a virus that can control all your computer's tasks since the game gives it access. Try scanning your hard drive for viruses first. After that, remove the malware. If it's not a virus, reinstall the game anyway. I think this will help you. You can also look for ways out of such a situation at https://zumroad.com/tech. I'm sure these articles have some useful information for you. I was desperately looking for a way to restore the game several times, and this site was the only one that helped me.

Edited by gaykirkham

On 9/2/2020 at 8:03 PM, Guest The Dude said:

Is this a common problem with some particular system specs?

And your system specs are?

CPU, RAM, amount and type of storage, GFX card, Video resolution, type of internet connection?