Im a builder, not a fighter

Sabretooth

21 minutes ago, CptLoRes said:

Fully maxed out you can have 16 cores. So for static core, I would go medium or larger. And it really hampers down on fun/creative experiment type builds, since you are always just one core away from having to deconstruct something..

And cores cost literally nothing for NQ to maintain, compared to the entire persistent world they have to maintain. A core is just a small amount of data stored in a database. Data that is totally passive unless there are players interacting. Any time you dig a tunnel, you have probably already used more server resources then a core would.

So do you think the limit is only for gameplay purpose ? To force player to give value to each core used and not leaving them behind ?

I think the limit on dynamic cores is mandatory to reduce the clutter of speeders at markets and any future important gathering point. But I would support an extension of the static / space core limit

Since all players needs to have some kind of transportation to get anywhere, the only realistic solution to the clutter problem is some kind of parking ticket system that discourages people from logging out at markets etc. Alternatively a parking automate that stores the constructs and gives you a recite for when you need it again.