Dropping in

Geddon

Looking forward to finally playing this game in the next few months. Plan to eventually build a space station to act as a trading hub, and a big carrier ship to explore with. Huge fan of Stargate, Wars, and Trek, as well as Battlestar Galactica and Metal Gear, so much of my inspiration will come from those. I think it's awesome that somebody has already made one ship inspired by Stargate, I look forward to buying the blueprints off of them. :D

Once the NDA is lifted, I'll be streaming the game on Twitch whenever I'm not bogged down with homework.

• 3 weeks later...

"starting transmission from Tranquility"

Welcome, Good to see your a fan of almost all the relevant epic stuffies :) And interested in building in space, Have Fun and good luck! Good to have you here.

Greetz Aaron

"Tranquility out"

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/24/2018 at 3:14 PM, Alsan Teamaro said:

Welcome Geddon, only one question, were you human or cylon in Galactica (and what class of ship)? ;)

Some years back, in Second Life in the BSG Pacifica sim before they got lawyered by Universal, I played a human trader from Tauron. I'm partial to the new Galactica design; I like over-engineered, variable configurations in my capital ships.