Dual Universe Community Wiki

For those that weren't aware of the debate going on in the wiki thread within the General Topics subforum, Novaquark has indicated that they would like the Official Wiki to only contain official content. This raised issues with people who wanted to place locations/organizations/alliances/histories/etc on the wiki.

Well rather than bicker endlessly about it, I've created a wiki that I hope will satisfy the desires of the community in a way that doesn't intrude on the official one.

The Dual Universe Community Wiki can be found @ http://dualuniverse.wiki/index.php/Main_Page

It is brand new, and as such is going to take a while before it starts to look like a well curated and maintained wiki, however for the time being people are welcome to register an account (you need an account to edit, I did that to try and keep out some spam) and edit as they see fit. Things like a logo, table of contents, templates, etc. need to be added in order to make it fully feature-complete.

Anyone is welcome to add any Dual Universe-related content as they see fit, just be aware that it may be moved around as things are organized going forward. If you're going to be doing heavy modifications to the wiki, please reach out so that we can discuss the best way to organize things going forward (and so it might save you some time and make things easier overall). 

If you encounter any errors while using it, let me know on discord and I'll try and tackle them as soon as possible.