ATLANT

Do you want to show your musical skills? Do you want a unique music for a ship, station or an entire faction? It is possible to do it without MP3 (that uses a lot of memory) by using midi creator (music studio). You can trade music and use it in various projects. The process of creation on picture (stolen from the trash game apb reloaded)

maxresdefault.jpg

Hmm ... Where do I start?

The idea is not new, other mmorpgs had that too.

Lord of the Rings Online as well as Star Wars Galaxies had 2 possibilities:

1. You type the keys and the sounds are generated.

2. A macro has pressed the buttons with pauses.

What I could imagine for you would be that instruments could be published as elements. Take the piano as an example. Pianos have 88 keys. Each key represents a different note, giving the piano a wide range of sounds. What NovaQuark should provide is an element and the associated sounds of the keys. (Or you can slash this and make MIDI sounds.)

It should be possible for the player to press each button. With LUA, the player should be able to make macros / blueprints. If this were made for a handful of instruments, you would have a good repertoire. Of course, a setting in the options that you can switch off the instruments. Maybe there is also a universal musical instrument? Finally, we speak of the year 2500, when humans left the earth.

2510-2536: The first Arkships leave Earth. Each Arkship is heading towards a particular part of the galaxy. One of them, the Novark, is heading towards the Scutum-Centaurus arm.

What can be said against this idea? It would be interesting for cantinas, bars, etc ...

Certainly not for release. But I like the basic idea.

EDIT:

I've taken the liberty .. and searched for the MIDI note numbers for different octaves.

Edited by SirJohn85