BTDT A Military Gaming Community, Now Recruiting!

You've Been There.

You've seen the sun set on the desert and heard the sounds of mortars and rocket shells in the night. You know the taste of sand on an MRE. You know the sound of an A-10 as it takes off for a strafing run. You know the taste of salt in your mouth as your Zodiac pushes for the beach.

You've Done That.

You didn't get just a lousy T-shirt. You got wounds, scars, memories and a brotherhood. For you, it wasn't a game. It was a job.  It was a job you volunteered for- many times, more than once.

Welcome to [bTDT]'Been There Done That'.

We are a group of veterans, active, inactive and retired, who game, socialize and continue the brotherhood. We don't care about your skill level, your gender, your age or if you were combat deployed. We don't care if you were a Soldier, Sailor, Airman or Marine.

We only ask one question. Did you serve?

We'd love for you to apply. Why? Because you've Been There and Done That.

So have we.

***ONLY REAL LIFE MILITARY VETERANS (ANY COUNTRY) ACCEPTED***

To apply please click HERE

Oh god you guys must be arma pros... Looking forward (actually not) to hopefully fun and fair (probably not) in game quarrels :D

Our PC group had a lot of arma players, I am hoping to bring a lot of the PC base to this game, and recruit more.  I am sure our meeting, will be "fun" and I look forward to that as well.

I read this here and i thinks so "hmm it would pretty nice to have this guys in the military arm of my faction"

I looking forward to possible future diplomatic actions of any kind :)

We would be willing to look into that with one faction or another.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

BTDT is only open to Real military veterans, who apply at our website.  the application must be filled out, and proof of Veteran status sent in, then and only then do we admit members.  We are on every platform and too many games to list.  we will have a presence in this game, and are looking for new members with interest in supporting our presence in this game, and also to join us in any other games you feel like.  Feel free to also like our face book page.  https://www.facebook.com/btdt.militarygamers/?fref=ts