Create Special Cosmetics for Backers

ATMLVE

I think it would be awesome if kickstarter backers got a special cosmetic item or set of items, that could only be obtained in that way. As the kickstarter is only open for a month, as well as before the game even comes out, it would be awesome years down the road (assuming the game is still popular then) to still have that one unique item that no one else has, that you got for backing the game before it came out. It would be a permanent testament to backers forever.

I think it would be awesome if kickstarter backers got a special cosmetic item or set of items, that could only be obtained in that way. As the kickstarter is only open for a month, as well as before the game even comes out, it would be awesome years down the road (assuming the game is still popular then) to still have that one unique item that no one else has, that you got for backing the game before it came out. It would be a permanent testament to backers forever.

I dont like cosmetics but this would make more people back hte project.

Well it seems like with the wings that have already been shown, which are purely cosmetic, I feel that something along those lines would be more awesome to have. A cool looking spaceship is nicer than a suit.