Hello

Hello all.

My name is Miguel and I´m from Portugal

I play many years Voyage Century, but the "alone" games is not what I want.

So I search for a game like Ev*, but with craft, planets, and the most important cooperative.

That is the most important fact that i want to play this game.

I want to help create a base/ship, help defend/shooting others land and on ship, help getting( I think its gathering) resources, and so on.

In my opinion this game will have lots of players from other type of games, because it gather all in one place.  

Welcome Miguel,

You are in the right place if you want to play something with other people. This game doesn't have servers, or player caps that other games have to reduce down the stress on the servers by lowering the amount of players being in a single area. Everyone is just in the Universe, and you are in that universe.

I cannot say that you will have a cooperative experience 100% of the time, as this is neither a PvP or PvE game, this is a game that the players choose to make, it could be fully players fighting for power, or it could be a game where every player joins together to work towards a common goal even attacking one and other.

It is to early to tell, but I can say that there will be people in the universe that want the same thing as yourself. So you will not be alone :)

I hope you enjoy your time in DU :)

nora,

i know that its different in the aspect of servers and load time.

Like i said before, I havent read all the topics, but i will get there.

im not shy, when i said "alone" its in aspect of you dont do anything as one. Like the crew in one big size ship.

instances, raids, dailys ,  did all in teams but not as one, if i make my point.

I didnt knew this game, because of another game I was following, you have ear about it Star Citizen.

I read all about the game and make me think that a game like this one, DU, would be impossible to get out.

Thats why my tag "hope to be alive when the game gets out"