Pimp My Iron Contest Winners & Stalwart Scavenger Hunt!

NQ-Nyota

StalwartWinner.jpg

Noveans!

A huge thank you and a high five to everyone who entered our Pimp My Iron Contest! Such imagination and creativity, I can speak for all of us here at Novaquark that we were all very impressed with the designs you came up with! A huge pat on the back and bravo to everyone who submitted their version of the Iron Stalwart!

That said, even though the competition was fierce and more than one of our NQ voters exclaimed, "How can I even choose one Stalwart as the winner!" The votes were counted and checked thrice and the winners are:

1st Place: Tictaq 
2nd Place: Fenixpenix
3rd Place: An0ubis 

Please give a cheer to all of our winners! And be sure to head over to the Alioth Exchange and get your blueprint of Tictaq's winning Stalwart entry! (Right in the center, you can't miss it.) You know you want one. :) 

In addition...

Get ready for the Stalwart Scavenger Hunt everyone! 

If you entered a ship into the Pimp My Iron contest, you now will also have the chance to have your Stalwart used in a Scavenger Hunt that will happen in the near future. More details to come on the Stalwart Scavenger Hunt, but we hope some of you will let us use your Stalwart redesigns as part of the hunt!

This is optional: Please note that we will only use your Stalwart ship entry in the scavenger hunt if you give us the permission to do so. :)

Expect more details all about the Stalwart Scavenger Hunt early next week!  😎

8 minutes ago, BBDARTH said:

You have my permission to use mine such as it is. BB Starwaltz I think thats how I spelled it. 

Thanks BBDarth. We'll have more details next week, but thanks for that!

2 hours ago, Valencia said:

Hi Nyota! 

Thanks for the nice words about my Lucy in the contest. :)  Feel free to  use her for your scavenger hunt. 

Hi Valencia! I loved the blinged out Lucy, that took some patience with all of the light placement. Well done!

Thanks for allowing us to use Lucy for the Scavenger Hunt. :)