CREEPY OUTPOSTS CONTEST!

NQ-Nyota

image (19).png

As daylight grows shorter, the nights are darker and the decorations get creepier!

That's right Noveans, it's time for our Creepy Outposts Contest! 

Whether you are a pro voxelmancer or a beginner who is learning how to build, this is a great contest to participate in.

Creepy Outpost Contest Information:

We have chosen three of our favorite starter outposts for you to modify/decorate. The three outposts are:

Outpost Cozy
Outpost Dojo
Outpost Mod

We want you to decorate/modify one or all of the above starter outposts in a creepy theme. Make it spooky, make it funny, make it eerie, but make sure it remains recognizable and creepy/spooky. You must keep it on the same sized core. You can change colors/materials, interior/exterior furnishings to your liking, but make sure that it is clearly identifiable as the starter outpost you modified. 

Please note: We ask that you limit the amount of lights used in your spooky decorations/remodels.

The starter outposts are available for sale at the UEF shops, or you can head down to the castle by the Exchange and grab a free copy of each with the dispenser you will find there. 

How to Enter:

When you're done decorating/remodeling either the Outpost Cozy, Outpost Dojo or Outpost Mod, please submit your outpost to us via this form: https://forms.gle/kJmDZG8Guc2pf5g37

Once your Creepy Outpost construct has been reviewed and qualifies, it will be placed near the castle by the Exchange for everyone to see and enjoy its creepiness! 

Deadline is November 6th, 2023 at 18:00 UTC.

Prizes to be won:

First prize: A special in-game title
Second prize: 30 days game time
Third prize: 10 million quanta

Will your starter outpost be full of tricks or treats? We can't wait to see what you come up with! 🧡☠️🤡🍬

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, most of the entries are real art. Creepy art. Good work, noveans.

Is there a way to get blueprints of the entries? I especially like Wossi's crippled tree house.

Edited by Lasersmith

On 11/10/2023 at 7:45 PM, Lasersmith said:

Wow, most of the entries are real art. Creepy art. Good work, noveans.

Is there a way to get blueprints of the entries? I especially like Wossi's crippled tree house.

The entries are awesome, which reminds me I need to get the vote happening here at NQ to vote on a winner this week! Good luck to all the entries. :) 

As for the blueprints, that's a good question. That would be up to the players since it is their creation. :)  (I don't suspect anyone will be asking me for a blueprint of mine though!) 

• 3 weeks later...