Pilot : New Alternative Suit Components and Adjustable Bodies

Hirnsausen

Bodies
Almost every player wants to make his pilot looking individual. Like so many other high-end games, we want to customize our characters. Age, obesity, marks and wounds and amputations, implants (maybe even with some effects), muscle strength, lots of facial features. As an example, for my part I could imagine to lengthen the nose, making him looking very old, almost bald, a white beard, gray eye (other eye lost in a grand cosmic battle), a mark across his face, a sinister permanent smile (caused by the mark), fat belly, short in height, skin tanned under skies of a hundred stars,. Just an example.

Suit
To be divided into shows, socks, underwear, pants, belt, belly, chest, backpack, helmet, frontpack.
Of each a good variety (even beach sandals as shoes), some items like the frontpack only available upon related talents and offering additional benefits (potent micro shield, nano crafter extension, additional storage, micro rockets, strong lights, and so on). Parts can be left out, underwear however is mandatory. Helmets are not. But leaving the ship or base where no breathable atmosphere is, leads to instant death (therefore adding to the gameplay). Inside my ship I wouldn't mind to wear beach sandals, beach shorts, Hawaii shirt, maybe some cool sunglasses or pilot glasses, and nothing else, just to give an example. Or black shoes or white sneakers, gray pants, white shirt, light-gray necktie, black belt. When spying on some messy, filthy ( 😉 ) LEGION outposts in the wilderness, I would wear camouflage, with a bullet belt across waist to shoulder (just for the effect) and a frontpack that is equipped with a stealth module (making the "v" player icon 90% transparent or so). Each item comes in various color and texture varieties, some items depend on some talent level. All items can be crafted, too, some can be won only, or found (very rare items). Some of these components are armored, some not. Some look normal, some others resemble rugby player armor as they are massive.

Edited by Hirnsausen