Need help with disappearing flyer

GaenTrueblade

I had a flyer on Sanctuary moon and made a blueprint from it yesterday. Today, I flew it to Sanctuary 1, and took the shuttle to Alioth. I took a complete set of equipment to duplicate the flyer, which I did once on Alioth. Later when I checked my map, I saw the original flyer was no longer on my construct list, and it was no longer at Sanctuary 1 on the moon when I returned. It was a long trip back to my home by jetpack. I only left my original flyer at Sanctuary 1 for about 5 hours. I suspect this is a bug, or else I do not understand how a blueprint is suppose to work.

This is confusing. After I made my second flyer from the blueprint, and my first one disappeared, the blueprint turned blue, so it was temporarily unusable. This morning the blueprint is now gold and it reads 1 use left, no ingredients needed. So I guess my first flyer was absorbed into the blueprint. Is this a bug, or intended?

Auto packing of small construct has been introduced a few patches ago and is mentioned in the patch notes.. Currently you can actually pack up a small construct yourself using ALT-B

I'd suggest reading patch notes when a client patch is available as well as enabling all notifications for #announcements on Discord so you are alerted when NQ adds anything there.