Crashes while mining, gathering resources

Lethos

Every crash I have experienced has been while either gathering surface metals or digging for surface metals. I would hope that I am not the only one experiencing this issue since only this game is giving me issues. I have spent the time since I purchased the subscription attempting to see if it was my system that was the issue, and have come to the conclusion that it is not. There is no overheating of the CPU or the Video card. My power supply, being 850 watt is more than enough to run this system. I also noticed a recent update, which I had hoped fix this issue. It didn't. I understand that this is beta but I would have assumed that there would at least be exception handlers to reduce the amount of system crashes. These crashes consist of the screens going black requiring turning off the power supply in order to restart the system.  At the current state of the game, it is unplayable and I'm very disappointed.

Am I the only one experiencing this?

I have attached my dxdiag.txt file in the hopes that a developer will take a look and match it up with the crash dump files from my system.

DxDiag.txt

This is my system info, pretty sure it is more than enough to run this game.

System Information
------------------
      Time of this report: 10/1/2020, 15:59:34
             Machine name: EAGLE
               Machine Id: {C0824567-A6C8-4DDB-876B-901BF1E2768E}
         Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 18363) (18362.19h1_release.190318-1202)
                 Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
      System Manufacturer: System manufacturer
             System Model: System Product Name
                     BIOS: 1201 (type: UEFI)
                Processor: AMD Ryzen 9 3950X 16-Core Processor             (32 CPUs), ~3.8GHz
                   Memory: 131072MB RAM
      Available OS Memory: 130986MB RAM
                Page File: 13484MB used, 136958MB available
              Windows Dir: C:\Windows
          DirectX Version: DirectX 12
      DX Setup Parameters: Not found
         User DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
       System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
          DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
                 Miracast: Available, with HDCP
Microsoft Graphics Hybrid: Not Supported
 DirectX Database Version: Unknown
           DxDiag Version: 10.00.18362.0387 64bit Unicode

You are not the only one. I get mostly client crashes now and then, but also a few times there has been full system BSOD lockups that are related to the Nvidia drivers when playing this game. And before someone jumps in and says it is a problem with my PC. I have been running this exact setup (2700X, 32GB, 970 EVO SSD, 1080ti) for close to 2 years now, and DU is the only game or software (including heavy duty 3D render software) that has ever managed to cause a BSOD.