Tutorial Bug [DuD]

Slayon

So I cannot go any further and can't even play the game as I cannot complete the "Close detail window for orgs" task. I closed out [esc] the windows to see other things, but after I closed it out I could not get back into that window in org details nor even orgs itself. "I am not authorized to use that command" Pops up, but they want me to close the detail window which I'm not able to do. It is a bug and I cannot play the game as everything in my in and menu is "not authorized". Any tips? Stuck at this point....

VSftaJT.pngvomlhPq.png

Update:

So now I cannot get back into tutorial to redo the org instructions after relogging. Everything in the game is "Not authorized" and unusable, as I cannot get back to the highlighted part of selection of "close the organization details tab to continue". So when you do the organization tutorial [DO NOT CLOSE ANY WINDOW AT ALL, GO THROUGH ALL INSTRUCTIONS OR YOU WILL GLITCH YOUR GAME] And I mean do not close out any window when they are telling you to close this highlighted part and open that. Only close the highlighted parts only! Currently going to restart the game and update.

Update:

So restarting the game does not fix the glitch. So now at this point I cannot play the game any further. My menu in any UI is disabled due to "Only click on highlighted element are currently authorized". If I try and press F3 and click on find, create, exit or even home. I get the same message. I am literally stuck in a glitch and makes the game unplayable as you cannot continue. 

So to everyone that is gonna buy this game or is doing the tutorial. Do not close any thing in the "Organization Tutorial" except the things they want you to close or open. Follow all instructions until it is over or you will glitch you game to where it is unplayable. Update if I find a fix. Any tips would help.

DEVS you might wanna post this issue up as this might hinder a lot of players. 

Update: 

Ok so in further investigation I have noticed that the Green highlighted selection to continue the organization tutorial called "you can now close the detail window" is in my upper left side on my game screen. I cannot click it but I can see something highlight in a super small section on the screen. Gonna experiment with resolution to try and fix it to where I can see what it is or if I can select it. Update later.

Update:

So after trying several resolutions to try and get that tiny green highlight in the top upper left of my screen to pop up. No success. Everytime I join the game I get that same introduction from the bot saying, "You can now close the details tab" And if I even try and press F3 and go to orgs and use any UI option. I get the "Only click on highlighted element are currently authorized" warning and cannot continue the game. The only things that I can currently do is.

Wander around endlessly without being able to place anything or use any of my tools. 

Can collect things from depsinserse but cannot deploy or use anything

Can't use markets as "Only click on highlighted element are currently authorized" blocks me out

Cannot warp as "Only click on highlighted element are currently authorized" blocks me out

Cannot set waypoints as "Only click on highlighted element are currently authorized" blocks me out.

Mostly every function in the game is blocked do to "Only click on highlighted element are currently authorized" message.

To anyone playing the game DO NOT CLOSE ANYTHING OUT OF ORG TUTORIAL EXCEPT TUTORIAL HIGHLIGHTS, OR YOUR GAME WILL GLITCH!

I am going to try and delete some game files or regs to see if I can reset the Tutorial upon restart. As I have to redo it to get the organization section again. Will update later.

Ok so to clarify what went down with this is and in full detail of what happened for DEV purposes.

I was listening to the Organization Tutorial and when instructed to select "Organization Details" I selected it. I went to press escape to adjust some settings exiting the group organization menu blacking out. It canceled out the BOT and it went straight to saying "Please close The Org Details tab" after I exited setting in [esc] .

After leaving settings I attempted to chose Organization Search tab to bring up some orgs to close that tab and got "Only click on highlighted element are currently authorized". I tried to select home and got the same message. All of the functions in all tabs became "Only click on highlighted element are currently authorized" restricted. 

Atm I'm reinstalling it later and will update. Screenshots will be posted if not fixed.

Update:

Lol......After reinstalling the game, deleting files and changing resolution. I am stuck with the message "Only click on highlighted element are currently authorized" blocking me from mostly every function of the game. The Organization Tutorial bugs out when you close out any tabs jumping or skipping the highlighted lessons. The highlighted selection you get when going through Org Tutorial with glitch and turn into a small green blob on the top left of your screen. So in conclusion this is not a game glitch on my side AKA client side but a account glitch on server side. As a reinstall of fresh game file on fresh windows 10 install on M.2 results in the same saved game tutorial restart checkpoint. Resulting in me to choose a tab which I cannot access. So that shows it is my account save. Unless It is still a file I can delete that I have not found yet.

[PUBLIC PLAYERS, PLEASE DO NOT TEST THIS AND AVOID THIS OR YOUR ACTUAL ACCOUNT WILL BE BUGGED!]

Will update with any further information but for now it was nice playing with you fellow novians for 12 minutes... Oy