Static Core Unit L missing from the container

Guest emennt

So i've gathered all the materials for static core unit L (took me few days) and started it manufacturing it and went to work , after i got home i see that the container where SCU L should be was empty but assembler used all the materials, container had enough space for the SCU L .

Is it a bug, does those problems with manufacturing happens?

13 minutes ago, Guest emennt said:

So i've gathered all the materials for static core unit L (took me few days) and started it manufacturing it and went to work , after i got home i see that the container where SCU L should be was empty but assembler used all the materials, container had enough space for the SCU L .

Is it a bug, does those problems with manufacturing happens?

Not supposed to happen. But there have been many reports on the last days about that happening. 

If you go to the Discord, you might be able to get immediate help. You'll need to provide your in game name and the name of the construct that it happened in, I believe.

You can also submit a ticket for this kind of thing, and they can often reimburse the lost items. You'll need to attach your logs. You can get your logs from the top right menu on the login splash screen.

2 minutes ago, Kezzle said:

If you go to the Discord, you might be able to get immediate help. You'll need to provide your in game name and the name of the construct that it happened in, I believe.

You can also submit a ticket for this kind of thing, and they can often reimburse the lost items. You'll need to attach your logs. You can get your logs from the top right menu on the login splash screen.

They no longer replace anything missing thru Discord (thank god this stop) unless you open a ticket and provide logs of the time of the lost item from the logs menu on the launcher page, expect a 10-15 days wait on the ticket.